The data controller
Tekniikantie 4A, 02150 Espoo
+358 (0)40 649 5738
Katariina Kemppainen, tel +358 (0)40 649 5738
Flovio Oy’s customer register
Purpose of processing
We collect and use personal data to offer and deliver our services, for marketing purposes, to maintain customer relations and invoicing, as well as cookie data to monitor our website traffic, improve usability, for statistics and for customer and user analysis.
Data content of the register
• Contact information (name, tittle and position in the company, work email address, phone number)
• Employer company information (name, address)
• Information regarding assignments and their management
• IP address
• Information related to use of our website
• Direct marketing opt-ins and opt-outs
Regular sources of information
Information provided by the customer and information generated during the use of the service and the customer relationship.
The information is automatically stored in the register when the user submits the information or uses the www.flovio.fi service. If you do not want to accept cookies from our website, you can block them. Please note that most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you block cookies, some of the services on our website may not work properly.
Personal data storage location
The information is located on the servers of the service providers used by Flovio Oy, whose data security is in accordance with the general standards and practices of the industry. Some cloud services used to store data may be located outside the EU, in which case data may also be transferred outside the EU or EEA.
Personal data retention period
We retain the personal information we process for as long as is necessary in terms of their purpose of use or as required by the contract or the law.
Only designated persons have access to the register's information. The use of the register is protected with user-specific codes, passwords and access rights. All employees who have a job-based right to access personal data are bound by non-disclosure agreements. Information be confidentially given to our subcontractors, who process the personal data based on a written agreement.
Data subject’s rights
As a data subject, you have the right to:
• To check what information has been stored about you and to require the controller to correct or complete the information about you in the register
• Request deletion of your data
• Object to the use of your information for direct marketing
• Make a claim to the Data Protection authorities
You can exercise your rights as data subject by contacting us via this form.
This page has been updated on 3.8.2022